Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pendants

Picking up beads and sorting through my craft boxes, Eva found these pendants that I had made back in high school. I remember that on one of our Art classes the teacher had a lecture on the jewelery the ancient people made for themselves and we were obliged to make something out of material of our choice. I used clay (still love to work with ordinary and polymer clay) and made this 'golden' pendant. I was lucky it was chosen to be featured on the Open School Day.

The others were made during my sophomore year at uni. They remained in my possession due to their small imperfections. Others were given as presents, but unfortunately I have no pictures of that earlier work of mine. I have necklaces with rock-like beads, but I'll save that for another post.


No comments: