Friday, March 8, 2013

Little Miss Jewelry - Collection for little and big girls




Here's what I've been working on lately. 
I call this the "Little Miss" Jewelry Collection. 
As previously told, our Little Miss was not much into the photo shoot, she was resilient to bribe and ignorant of our pleas, so this one's going to be a lengthy process. 
However, I made some "model-less" pics of the latest bracelets and necklaces. For these, I used my beloved crocheted beads and flowers - something I immensely love crocheting

With this, I wish you a Happy weekend! 
I am going sewing machine hunting tomorrow and hoping to return with my hands full :) 





8 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely series of little girl´s jewelry Maya, so pretty! Maybe your photo model will get used to wearing your pretty items!
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Wendy said...

so sweet! Both the jewellery and the little one!

KJ@letsgoflyakite said...

What a sweetheart! I am a huge fan of your crochet beads, this collection is beautiful. Happy weekend!

RobyGiup said...

Lovely jewelry!
Good luck for your "hunting"! :)

Adorned From Above said...

These are so cute. Thanks so much for sharing at Wednesday's Adorned From Above Blog Hop.
Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above

Anonymous said...

Good hunting, Maya!

Redfly Classroom said...

These are adorable! Such a fantastic idea to use crochet for the little ones.

Thank you so much for sharing!

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

What a sweetie! And the little necklaces are so cute. Hope you found the sewing machine you were looking for. Best wishes, Tammy