Sunday, July 13, 2014

Crochet Flower Barefoot Sandals PDF Pattern

 




Here's my new crochet pattern for these adorable flower sandals. A lovely addition to your beach wear - just the right piece to beautify your summer. Put on your bikini, tie the barefoot sandals and you are ready to go. 

I made these inspired by the view I have upon waking up every morning - of a white sandy beach kissed by the turquoise sea and pink oleanders framing the picture.

We took the photos at the old and abandoned railroad overlooking the beach where I used to go to with my parents when I was a child. So many good memories. It is the same place I blogged about last year.

The pattern is here.


6 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Maya, your beach anklet is just adorable and thanks so much for the free pattern xx

Géraldine B. said...

Thanks for the pattern ! very nice ! have a nice day !

Unknown said...

Not only is the pattern totally beautiful, but this colour combination totally rocks! Love your daughter's matching nail polish, too, just fabulous!
Ira’s Crea Corner

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Maya, the beach anklet is so cute and just perfect for summer!
Julie

CLB said...

Lovely, just lovely, the anklet and the model. :)

Unknown said...

çok şık:)