Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Crochet Wall Art / Sensory Toys

 
  
Hi guys! 
I've been quiet for a while because we are finally on holiday. We've been enjoying sunbathing, swimming, digging holes in the sand and making sand castles. In the hours when it was unbearably hot, and every living soul tried to hide in the shades, I too find a retreat and set to finish my collection.


 

I have some interesting activities for me and the children lined up to do while we are here, so hopefully I share something soon.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

These look wonderful Maya! Enjoy your holiday and please please send some of your lovely sunshine over here, because it has been raining for days now... Thanks, lol!
Ira’s Crea Corner

BumbleBri said...

I love the idea of crocheting a 3D wall art! It's so beautiful and the details are fantastic. LOVE THEM!

Ana Love Craft said...

So wonderful, Maya!I looove the little butterflies:)
Hope you enjoy holidays!
Hugs from Portugal,
Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com