Friday, December 5, 2014

Fircone Gift Wrapping Ideas

 

This year I decided to use brown paper for my gifts and use fir and pinecones to decorate them. Whenever we went hiking I collected cones having this in mind and I have collected a ton of them which I will also use to decorate the place for the holidays.
 
I added some Christmas ornaments and velvet ribbons for effect.  Even with just the ornaments they look lovely.

 
This is another gift wrapping idea I picked up from the internet. Plain brown paper onto which you write short notes, words or messages. I used a thick marker to do this, but with a thinner marker or a sharpie this would be even cuter.
 

 
 
I have several more ideas to share - but later. Have a lovely Friday evening!

8 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Your wrapped presents are so pretty Maya! Too pretty to open up! They would look great under the Christmas tree! Have a nice weekend.
Julie

homemade@myplace said...

lovely ideas!!!!
xxxx Ale

Divya N said...

so cute - I am sure that the receivers will enjoy these gifts

Unknown said...

First of all I'd like to apologize for being MIA last week, but whilst being in the midst of renovating our upper floor we had to go abroad to meet several suppliers (great timing, I know!). And on top of that we came home this morning to find our central heating broke down… Thank goodness it is fixed again now, so we don’t have to wash ourselves with ice cold water anymore ;-) No fun, let me tell you! I am truly very sorry for having missed out on all of your latest creations, but thankful to be able to enjoy them right now! Your beautiful work is always an immense pleasure for me to look at! Thanks for sharing, hugs, Ira xox
Ira’s Crea Corner

Linda said...

Very nicely done Maya, my sister did this last year and she also used sheets of music paper too, it does look really festive. I love it x

Etcetorize said...

Such a nice personal touch, love it! Thanks so much for sharing at the Make it Monday Party! Hope to see you again next week.

Anonymous said...

Those are wonderful ideas.

Ana Love Craft said...

Gorgeoous wraps!!!