Wednesday, September 2, 2015

What does your dream closet look like?

Open closet
 
When it comes to clothes I like them being organized at all times, everything in its own place, neatly folded and hung, and not to get bored I often rearrange the looks of our wardrobes.

How about you? What does your dream closet look like?

Personally I would love to have an open walk in closet where I would display all my vintage fabric and supplies, my heirloom blankets and linen. That would be a worthy sight!

Below I am sharing some ideas of walk in closets and storage ideas.


 
 
wardrobe ideas



 
 
Via

 
Via                                                                                   Via

Disclaimer:
The idea for this post was given by Compass which is a friendly real estate platform that helps people find the perfect home based on their interests and personality. I was not compensated by any means to write this post.

11 comments:

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

You would want to see the state of my cupboards or wardrobe. :) They need a huge cleanout.

Divya N said...

Oh you are making me go waaw and wow over these pictures. I look at these pictures and my real wardrobe and let out a loud deep sigh. Enough said

Maya Kuzman said...

:)

Maya Kuzman said...

I drooled over these myself! Such an eye candy!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

So neat, and fun.

We have tiny old fashioned closets, but I was able to organize them.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Su!

handmade by amalia said...

I like to have plenty of room so the cloths are not crammed together. I don't like to fight the wardrobe every time I need to hang something. And I like to sort by color and put in a lot of lavender sachets.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Mines are also color coded, strange but true :)

Audrey said...

Such beautiful ideas, but I know myself too well. The organization would last a week or two at best, then I'd be stuffing things anywhere because I was in a hurry. At least that's what happens now.

Thanks for sharing on the #HomeMattersParty. I hope you will join us next week too.

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you for stopping by. I certainly will.

Cyndee said...

Maya, I can only dream of having closets like these! Thank you for sharing on Idea Box. You will be featured on my blog tomorrow!

PS I love your blog!