Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Packing Up Summer

 
 



Today was The Day when I finally decided it's high time we took the warmer clothes out and put away the summer ones. Not that it has been too cold, but we all started looking for a hoody or a cardi to put over and that signaled the time.

I dread the time when I have to pack summer up. It absolutely drains all my energy. Piling things that will go away / stay for next year and the third pile that gives me the pleasure and that's the clothes we set aside to be re-done/ altered / refashioned. And that I can't wait to do.

Check out my Refashion it with style board for some ideas and inspiration.




8 comments:

Julie's Lifestyle said...

I still have not done that yet and hope to find time this week to accomplish that! I love the lace on the bottom of the jeans.
Thanks for sharing this at Cooking and Crafting with J&J.

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Still feels like summer here so won't be doing the switcheroo for a while. I look forward to seeing what you redo.

Maya Kuzman said...

I keep postponing the day each year, but this time I manned up :)

Maya Kuzman said...

You are lucky!

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

Beautiful pajamas. It is still around 100 F here. I wish fall will come. When it does, it happens over night here. It is suddenly in the 70s. xoxo Su

handmade by amalia said...

I'm so enjoying all the chores that come with the changing season. Happy to see the end of summer, ready for some rain!
Amalia
xo

Unknown said...

It's so sad, isn't it?! I'm not ready to admit that Fall is here.

Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

Maya Kuzman said...

I eishvI could say that myself :)