Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Inspirational Nursery / Kids' Rooms Ideas

Eva is a teenager, Jacob is heading there with bold steps.
Normally, the rooms changed accordingly to their age.
I however, still love browsing and finding inspiration for nurseries and small kids' rooms. There is something special about those rooms - furnished and decorated to create a cozy, warm, fantastic little haven that will cocoon and nurture children's creativity and imagination.

It was really hard to choose which ones to show. There are different styles shown so I suppose you will find this post interesting. 



 
 Via


Via

 

 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I enjoyed making the selection so I am sure I will write another post on the topic.

6 comments:

Mary K. said...

There is just something special about a white room. These are all so crisp and clear. You can breath in these rooms, they don't suffocate or stifle. Thanks for sharing these beauties with us.

Butterfly 8)(8 Bungalow said...

I love looking at young children's rooms. These are so sweet and noncommercial. Plus, I like the contrast between classic and now in the spaces. xxox Su

Maya Kuzman said...

I feel the same way Mary! Thank you for stopping by!

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Su!

handmade by amalia said...

You are as good a curator as you are an artist, Maya. I love your inspiration posts.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Amalia!