Friday, December 16, 2016

11 Free DIY Stocking Fillers





Shabby Chic  Brooch
Granny Square Earrings

It is said that gift-giving is a form of  prayer;  it  is  a  sublime  symbol  of  love,  joy,  affection,  peace,  appreciation  and thoughtfulness. When gifts  are exchanged, God blesses both the giver and the receiver of gifts.

To celebrate the holidays and make your loved ones' hearts happy I have compiled these 10 DIY photo tutorials for jewelry and accessories. Enjoy crafting!


Yarn Bow Necklace
Rosette Rings
Cabochon and Pom-Pom Pendant


Crochet Pouches
Crochet Brooch



Embroidered Flowery Pendant
Lace & Crochet Necklace



Boho Tassel Necklace
Crochet Lariat

Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

They are all beautiful.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

Thank you Amalia!

Eeka Cupcake said...

I love all of these! I really want to get back into crochet again, hopefully with the new year!

xo,
Eeka

Live.Love.Random.

Anabelia Craft Design said...

Thanks so much for this gorgeous round-up of your "Little Treasures" photo-tutorial. Their are all amazing. I love them since the very first time I found them in the net. I wish you all a season of Love, Peace and Joy. xxx

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful!! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!!