Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Rustic Easter Decorating Ideas




 
Easter coming closer by the day, I am sure all who celebrate it, search for new, fresh decorating ideas. Myself being one of them, I also love to search the internet and compile ideas and (even better) tutorials for Easter decorating. This year I am all set on rustic décor. Plunge in please!

 
 
I am speechlessly amazed by people who manage to make their homes look like ready for a glossy and posh magazine photo shoot ... I really am and dear people - hats off to you.


 
 
 
I also love this idea of using egg shells used as centerpieces
 
 
Via  Via
 
 
Trays, pots and cans and wooden (tool box) to round up the farm house rustic décor!
 
 
Via  Via
 
 
Hope these inspire you!


3 comments:

handmade by amalia said...

So so gorgeous. I think that white wooden box is my favorite, but it was not easy to choose.
Amalia
xo

Maya Kuzman said...

True. There are so many beautif ideas around the net, it's really hard to choose.

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Sooo many lovely ideas! Versatile as well, not just for Easter. No magazine would think of taking any pictures at my home... wouldn't come up with any of these beautiful setting either, but would love to have them...