Wednesday, May 17, 2017

11 Delightful Pom Pom Projects

 
 
Pom - Pom Blanket Pillow

Pom Pom Blanket                                    Pom Pom Pillow
 
 
 
Boy, do I love pom-pom projects! There is something magical in those attractive little fluffy balls that suddenly make everything brighter and joyful and full of life! I have made quite a lot of projects using them - actually this post features four of my DIYs, but I am always on the lookout for new, exciting projects I can make myself.
 
 
So, I am sure you'll agree they are an instant beautifier added to plain blankets and pillows. An excellent choice if you need appealing decoration is to turn to pom-pom garlands, buntings or wall hangings for permanent display. 
 
Pom - Pom Decor
Pom-Pom Garland                                                  Wall Hanging
 
Pom - Pom Garland
 
Giant Pom-Pom Garland

             Pom-Pom Bouquet                                                   Pom-Pom Flowers        
Pom - Pom Bouquet
                                          
Pom - Pom Earrings
 Pom-Pom Earrings                                             Pom-Pom Necklace.
 
They also make unique statement jewelry and old sweater refreshers.

Pom - Pom Sweater
 
Have you got your next project lined up?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! Great ideas! Thank's for the inspiration... oh boy, I need more time to make all this!! :-)
Have a very nice day, Sigrid

Atelier Marie-Lucienne said...

Please, dear Maya, do not laugh: I love pompoms, but never ever managed to make any propper ones. Either they're too skinny or they're falling apart. I'd love to make pompom garlands, pompoms at the tips of a shawl, pompoms on a pillow or even a pompom carpet, but it's absolutely no use trying, they'll either desintegrate or turn out flimsy... Sigh...

Divya N said...

I love the pompom center piece and bouquet ideas. Thanks for sharing them